Why Android market increase so slow?

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Why Android market increase so slow?

Postby starlipse » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 am

Latest news,Android Market contains in excess of 10,000 applications, 35.5% of paid apps, 64.5% of free apps,See below figure. Although without doubt 10,000 applications is a considerable catalogue, 148apps.biz is reporting that 76,085 applications are currently available in the Apple App Store.

Why android market increase so slow? please write your comments, we, starlipse, as a professional android outsourcing service provider,we have talked with our consumers, most of them think the cost cannot be recovered. do you think so?

Focus on your focus!
Your best android applications outsourcing service provider!
Pls visit http://www.starlipse.com
Mail to:info@starlipse.com
starlipse
Freshman
Freshman

Postby zorro » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Android Market increase so slow because of the *dumb* policy of Google. They are supporting o list of selected countries in which you can sell paid apps and a more limited list of countries who can publish paid apps. It's true the fact that the list of countries that can publish/buy free apps is huge.. but that's not going to attract developers away from Apple, Symbian and other platforms.

I'm in a country in which I can't publish paid apps and I can't buy paid apps either. Th iPhone on the other hand supports my country. What's wrong, Google?
zorro
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application