This is our second app ever. We hope you like it and learn a lot using it!
We look forward to your feedback and features requests at vocaboca.uservoice.com
VocaBoca v0.9 Beta
Requirements: Android 2.1
Overview: Build your own vocabulary list from the words you find in your favourite apps.
Learn new words when you surf, when you read the news and when you check your e-mail
VocaBoca combines the power of Google Translate, Flickr images and Wiktionary to explain any word, from any app in almost any language.
1) Select and copy a word you do not know
2) See its translation, definition and related images
3) Tag it, save it and learn new vocabulary
4) Export your vocabulary lists to Evernote, Google Drive or send by e-mail
- More than 60 languages supported
- Automatic language detection
- Compatible with tablets
- Phrases translation supported
- It´s FREE
- Translations by Google Translate
- Images from Flickr
- Definitions by Wiktionary / Wikipedia
To download, please visit vocaboca.com or the Google Play store.
We are a group of friends (Colombians and Spaniards), living in Europe passionate about internet.