uLtiClock Widget can help you plan the best time for meetings, phone calls and conferences in different time zones. You can find out not only current time in the place you are interested, but also view the crossing of multiple time zones.
- Friendly and appealing interface that requires minimum actions;
- Automatic identification of user time zone;
- Selection of a time zone (country, city);
- Time setting: set hours of work and sleep (after unchecking “By Default” box);
- Possibility to change the order of countries manually;
- Settings for widget appearance;
- Ability to add a contact name for each time zone;
- Interface language: Russian, Ukrainian & English.
Green – working time, the perfect time for calls and conferences.
Blue – evening and morning time when you can make an urgent call.
Purple – late evening and early morning, leisure time, you should not make calls.
Black - dead of night, sleeping time, do not disturb.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ock.widget
Please, make sure that time zone’s base on your device is relevant and all the settings are correctly.