TrixoColor. Adware discussion.

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Postby freewheelnat » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:22 pm

The app that got 250 requests in 2 hours is called "Big Words" and it's an English vocabulary builder, with 52 new words every week. I'm a writer as well and I'm always on the lookout for interesting words so I thought I'd turn that knowledge into an app lol

My other 2 apps are a geometry puzzle game called "Cirxles" (v0.0 - this was a beta release and it seems that I've got some serious problems with the user interface so I need to change it for the next version) and a French "first words" app called VocabuLab, but I did the graphics too quickly for it and I need to get back to it and improve it. The Vocabulab French app is meant to evolve into something more complex (French is my mother tongue) but I haven't got too much time to work on it, I prefer focusing on improving the game for now.

Google Android development is a new thing for me, I come from a web programming background, but I'm really enjoying developing apps for GA and I have ideas for more... I'm just trying to figure out how to get any kind of revenue from it, so I can decide how much time to spend on this vs web programming.

Incidently, the fill rate has jumped from about 12% to 40% for "Big Words" today - now is the time when Americans are awake so I think in this case, it is all related to lack of European ads for my keywords...
freewheelnat
Developer
Developer

Postby vadimz » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:16 pm

My fillrate is near 100% last week
was less - 80-90
vadimz
Developer
Developer

Postby freewheelnat » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:54 pm

My fillrate for that particular app ended up being 35% on Tuesday and 75% yesterday, and so far, it's 99% today. Go figure! :shock:
freewheelnat
Developer
Developer

Postby vadimz » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 pm

freewheelnat wrote:My fillrate for that particular app ended up being 35% on Tuesday and 75% yesterday, and so far, it's 99% today. Go figure! :shock:

I set house ads to paid edition, so I don't worry about it more :)
vadimz
Developer
Developer

Previous

Return to Promote your Android Application