Ticker Tape Calculator

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Ticker Tape Calculator

Postby droozen » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Phone calculators, especially touch screen smart phone calculators, need to come with memory. It so easy and baffles me why they still don't.

So that's why I made Ticker Tape Calculator. It's a simple calculator that does most of the functions of the Android calculator, including a scientific panel, plus it has memory buttons. But it also remembers all your calculations on a "ticker tape", just like accountant's calculators spit everything out on paper. Even email the ticker tape to yourself.

This is provided on the Android Market for free as Free Ticker Tape Calculator. If you'd like to support my further android development, a paid version is also included, named Ticker Tape Calculator. There is no functional difference between the two.

If you're up to it, let me know how you like it and any feature requests you have!
droozen
Developer
Developer

Postby droozen » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 pm

This project is now open source: http://code.google.com/p/ticker-tape-calculator/

Well, not entirely, until I can get home and upload the current source.

If anyone would like to contribute to this project and become a member, please let me know. This app is also free on the Market as Free Ticker Calculator.
droozen
Developer
Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application