Testers needed - £40 reimbursement offered

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Testers needed - £40 reimbursement offered

Postby entish » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi Everyone

I have developed a small app called Buddy Tracker (location sharing with friends), nothing great just a research prototype to test some ideas.

I need to run a field trial with real people, ideally from UK, Milton Keynes area.

I look for a group(s) of Android users willing to use application for 3 weeks. Ideal group will consist of few friends, anything above 3 is great, but smaller groups are also welcome. Most of participants should use Android phones but users of iphones or other smartphones are welcome.

What I will ask you to do is to use the app few times a day to check where are your fiends and answer some questions during the day, it usually takes few minutes a day.

I respect your time, therefore we guarantee that your efforts will be compensated, my research group offers £40 for completing the study, non-Android users will get £10.

If you are interested please do contact me, I will send you more details and answer all the questions.

If you'd like to read more about my research group please follow the url: http://primma.open.ac.uk/
entish
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to Promote your Android Application