[GAME][2.2+] Super TTT, It's Not Your Grandma's Tic Tac Toe

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

[GAME][2.2+] Super TTT, It's Not Your Grandma's Tic Tac Toe

Postby nurihodges » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Hey guys, I recently had the pleasure of working on this project with some awesome people and we're finally able to show to the public what we've been creating.

Super Tic Tac Toe is a new spin on the traditional tic tac toe game. Two players compete for victory over a large tic tac toe board comprised of nine smaller tic tac toe board. Each move a player makes dictates where an opponent may place theirs.

I would definitely recommend watching this video before getting into the game:

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cannygroup.superttt

Please let me know if I can answer any questions about game play, what we're doing or where we're headed! If you just want someone to play, my username is nuri.

Things to note:
* Application is ad supported.
* READ_PHONE_STATE is required to send push notifications to you about game activity. Push notifications can be disabled in the settings menu.
* You can tell you're playing a Canny developer or street team member if their is a Canny fox adjacent to their name during game play. If the fox has an eye patch, you're playing a developer.
nurihodges
Freshman
Freshman

Re: [GAME][2.2+] Super TTT, It's Not Your Grandma's Tic Tac

Postby nurihodges » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend, and thanks so much for all the bug reports over the last few days, we will be pushing out another update sometime this week!
nurihodges
Freshman
Freshman

Postby nurihodges » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Hope everyone had an excellent holiday! We should have another update this week that addresses some of the bugs you guys have reported!
nurihodges
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Richard Throne » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:36 am

Its a very nice app, you should use StartApp to monetize your app. This game will pay to you.
Richard Throne
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application