Stream News Reader, A New Way to Read News

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Stream News Reader, A New Way to Read News

Postby izu516 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 am

Hello, Android Developers!
I'd like to introduce an app that I've been working on - Stream News Reader for Android.

News Readers all have one thing in common: in the end, they're just showing you a list of news items that you hold in your hand.
Enter, Stream.

nexusoneforums.png
Stream News Reader
nexusoneforums.png (202.27 KiB) Viewed 179 times

Stream changes this by simply showing you one item at a time in large, clear, easy-to-read text. Headlines are streamed to your Android device from sources of your choice. You don't need to bother with weird RSS URLs either, as Stream takes its news from Twitter. With the vast amount of sources available covering everything from entertainment to sports to Android itself, the choice is yours. Did an interesting headline just pop up? A simple tap on the headline opens up its associated article or picture in a built-in browser, ready for viewing and sharing.

Stream is a perfect desktop companion, streaming news headlines as you browse the web and develop apps yourselves! It's also great for nighttime use. Useable in either portrait or landscape mode, docking your Android device or simply propping it up makes it even better for these uses. Stream is also customizable with one of four themes such as Newspaper and Corkboard.

I would also like to thank AndDev and its users for being a very rich resource during the development of this app.

Stream News Reader is available on the Android Market for $1.99.
Requires Android 1.5+

Icey Labs
http://www.iceylabs.com/
Stream on the Android Market
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.iceylabs.android.stream
Go anddev!
izu516
Developer
Developer

Re: Stream News Reader, A New Way to Read News

Postby izu516 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Stream News Reader for Android is now $0.99 on the Android Market.
Go anddev!
izu516
Developer
Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application