Spacedroid

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Spacedroid

Postby snowman » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi, just finished my first Android application. It is a small horizontal scroller game called Spacedroid. It can be found on Android market for free or downloaded from http://sites.google.com/site/spacedroid1/home (screenshots are also present)
It has russian interface as well.

Comments are not very good for the moment, because i do not have a real device and there fore did not tested it on it, so first version was really bad one :) but now i think it can be played on many devices.

Give it a try if you want! It waits for you :)

I appreciate your feedback, you can do it here or preferably directly on the site.

Thanks!
snowman
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Spacedroid

Postby Cameo24 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Whats the minimum SDK version? Can't install on 1.6.
Cameo24
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Cameo24 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:46 am

Got it installed, I think this is a very good game so far. I really like the reverse the map and controls. Very cool.

It does need a lot of work though. User interface and graphics aside, things like when I hit the home button and try to continue the game it wont let me. Also I have a trackball not a d-pad, so im not sure if it is working the way you intended. like i hit the trackball up and it starts to move up, and will keep moving up until i hit the trackball down.

Keep working on it! I see potential!
Cameo24
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby snowman » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks Cameo24 for your reply!
It is very important for me to have a feedback.

May i ask you a question? Does the game stalls or hangs when you press Home or it just quits to main menu?
And about d-pad: yes this is the way i wanted it to work.

Thanks!

p.s. minimum sdk is 2.1. at first it was working for 1.6 also but differences between 1.6 and 2.1 made me refuse from 1.6 :(
snowman
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Cameo24 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Oh ok ic, cause the one I downloaded from your website didn't work but when I looked it up on the market that one worked.

I have 1.6 so I wont be able to help you with 2.1 =P

When I pressed Home and went back into the game I clicked continue, when it went to the next screen with the start button, it wouldn't start when I pressed it. I had to create a new game. It could have just been a glitch, I only did it once.
Cameo24
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby snowman » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Cameo24 wrote:Oh ok ic, cause the one I downloaded from your website didn't work but when I looked it up on the market that one worked.

:) i wonder how the version from market worked, because, as i remember, it also was for 2.1 , unless you've downloaded it long time ago which is not the case i believe.

I'll check the Home button and see why there is a desync on my page and market.
Thanks a lot!
snowman
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Peterkorse12 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:25 am

I installed this game and played it many times,it is really good game among all other. But some problems are with it. When I press Home button it hangs up for minimum 10 minutes and than after it doesn't let me continue my incomplete game. I think if you add some animations to some places than it would be more effective and interesting also.
Peterkorse12
Freshman
Freshman

Postby snowman » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:44 am

Hi, Peterkorse12.

I see now that Home button problem is common, i'll try to figure out in free time what is the problem.

Grate thanks for your feedback! It is very important for me
snowman
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application