SocialFall

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

SocialFall

Postby Booie2k1 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:06 pm

I think it's time to formally announce my first Android application, SocialFall.

It's been in the market for a little while now as an Alpha release but I felt it was time to move into Beta and to start talking about it a little.

The reason behind SocialFall is that I felt their was no easy way to just watch twitter go by. There's plenty of ways to look at your friends and your timeline but looking at trending topics or the public timeline was never particularly easy. So I set upon a task to create a way that the user could watch whatever area of Twitter they wanted to and do it with minimal interaction. That's how SocialFall came to be.

Its currently still in development which is why I've given it a Beta tag. I'm developing it pretty quickly (it's my only thing on at the moment, besides work) and I'm open to any and all suggestions. I'm ideally looking for feedback right now and whether you feel you'd ever use it (I find it most useful to watch Trending Topics).

Currently you can't log in but that will be coming in the next release and it will add lots more features such as following users you find and watching your timeline.

You may notice this is my first post here but I have been around a little while. I've found some of the tutorials here very helpful and I've learnt alot developing SocialFall (From an Android point of view) so I'll be giving something back with some (hopefully) useful tutorials of my own.
Attachments
chart.png
SocialFall QR Code
chart.png (861 Bytes) Viewed 216 times
shot1.png
SocialFall Screenshot 1
shot1.png (76.76 KiB) Viewed 216 times
shot4.png
SocialFall Screenshot 2
shot4.png (70.26 KiB) Viewed 216 times
Booie2k1
Developer