[BETA] - Sheep-O-Rama - Puzzle Game

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

[BETA] - Sheep-O-Rama - Puzzle Game

Postby AlwaysSpam » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 am

Hello everyone,
I'm here in need of beta testers, so if you have the time and want to take a look at my new game for android (starting from version 2.1) go ahead and hit the download link below!

The game is pretty simple to understand: There is a board with sheeps of different colors and when two or more sheeps with the same color are side-by-side or above each other you can touch them and remove them. The more sheeps you remove with one touch, the more points you get. When you cannot remove anymore sheeps you can shake your phone and rearrange the remaining sheeps. You can shake your phone 3 times during each level.
When you have no more moves or shakes left before the time runs out you finished the level and get the points.

The current status of the app is as follows: In the Menu the buttons work, but nothing will show up or be editable (like the options). The only thing that works until know is the game itself! So just hit "Start Game" and enjoy.
My only tester so far (outside of the emulator) hat some issues with a flackering screen during the game, but he has a highly customized phone, so I would like to know if this happens on other devices too.

Any feedback would be great! Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

AlwaysSpam
Attachments
Sheep-O-Rama.apk
Sheep-O-Rama BETA
(842.94 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
AlwaysSpam
Freshman
Freshman

Re: [BETA] - Sheep-O-Rama - Puzzle Game

Postby BenjaminJC » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 am

Downloadable on HTC desire, but not functional.
Options button actionable. Leaderboards not so. Unable to download on Galaxy S.
Last edited by BenjaminJC on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scoreloop
Get in the loop.
BenjaminJC
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby AlwaysSpam » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 pm

BenjaminJC wrote:Downloadable on HTC desire, but not functional.
Options button actionable. Leaderboards not so.

I stated in the first post, that anything but the Start Game Button is not functional. But did the screen turn like that in the menu or after you pressed Start Game?

BenjaminJC wrote:Unable to download on Galaxy S.

What do you mean by "unable to download"? An error during installation or just a problem with the board here? Because then I could provide an alternate URL.

Greetings, AlwaysSpam
AlwaysSpam
Freshman
Freshman

Postby BenjaminJC » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 am

"I stated in the first post, that anything but the Start Game Button is not functional. But did the screen turn like that in the menu or after you pressed Start Game? "

The option button was indeed actionable. It brought up a superimposition screen overlay on top of the first.

The screen opened in the state I posted, prior to any actions.

The Galaxy S faced an installation error, though I can't recall which.
Scoreloop
Get in the loop.
BenjaminJC
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application