This application optimizes the RAM of all android devices and improves the performance in all directions. We tested the best RAM balance which makes your system as fast as possible. Lots of running applications with enough free memory will not be a problem for your device. This is the best solution for all who have problem with the free memory, with the multitasking, with slow swapping between applications or with low performance.
- Balance - Option which makes your RAM to the best optimization, this option is for everyday using. Use this option when you want to have fast phone without lags.
- Balance (More free memory) - This option is nearly the same as Balance, but this option should be advantageous for users who have more RAM than 512 MB. This option gives you more free memory but a bit reduces multitasking.
- Balance (More multitasking) - This option is nearly the same as Balance, but this option should be advantageous for users who have less RAM than 512 MB. This option gives you more multitasking, but a bit reduces free memory.
- Hard gaming - Option which stabilizes your RAM for playing hardest games. Use this option for games which lag on your phone. Your games will run smooth without lags.
- Hard gaming (Less aggressive) - This option is similar to Hard gaming but should be better for devices with RAM lesser than 512MB.
- Hard multitasking - Option for users which are really hard working on their phones. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without lags.
- Default (Samsung) - Default settings by Samsung, these settings are also used by LG, HTC, etc.
- Default (Nexus S) - Default settings which are used by all Google devices.
- Default - This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
- Lock launcher in memory - Prevents restarting your launcher
- VM Heap size - It is a maximal size in MB which application can use for its data
- Swap file - Improves a performance but it may degrade your SD card life
- Memory info - Shows informations of your memory
- Memory graph - Shows your free and used memory
- Widget (Light or dark theme)
- Chosen option is automatically set on each reboot
- You can switch between all options without rebooting
WHAT THIS APP AFFECTS
- OOM_ADJ (Out of memory)
Every process has value which gives the kernel a hint, which process it can kill in an OOM (out of memory) situation.
- LMK (Lowmemorykiller)
Works with your applications in memory. It affects your multitasking and free memory. But Android works with memory differently than you may be accustomed. Android needs to have running applications in foreground because of fast switching between your applications. It means that it's not good if you have too much more free memory. Your system gives you so much memory as you need.
- VM (Virtual Machine)
Works with file cache, amount of data, dirty data in memory. We managed them by setting the SWP(swappiness), VCP(vfs_cache pressure), DEC(dirty expire centisecs), DWC(drity writeback centisecs), DRA(dirty ratio), DBR(dirty background ratio) and drop caches and we found the best optimization of these values to make several option for different using your phone. Basically it controls in general whole system speed, speed of launching applications, browsing files, switching speed through applications, overall process of the application and battery endurance.
DO NOT USE RAM SCRIPTS AND TWEAKS!!!
If you want be really sure that my application works, I recommend to not use any other RAM scripts and tweaks.
RAM Manager Free on Google Play
RAM Manager Pro on Google Play