QuickDial

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

QuickDial

Postby abraxas » Fri May 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Since Germany and Austria are able to publish prized apps I got my app on the way today.

Have you ever thought: "There is something missing on my superb Android Phone ?"

- No? - :shock:

After installing QuickDial you will think, yeah this was the missing part.

Are you annoyed by scrolling a huge list of contacts just to make a simple phone call?
Hey guys, it is still a cell phone, but choosing one of my favorite contacts is pretty laborious.

With QuickDial you are allowed to choose 12 of your contacts to get really quick access to. Just one single tap and it dials for you, similar to old-fashioned cell phones where you had to longpress a number to call one of your friends, wifes ;-), husbands, children, dogs, cats, mobilbox or whatever.

Install QuickDial and use it, while beeing happy to have finally a full functional phone.

Try it, I am looking forward to reading your comments. :)
abraxas
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

QuickDial Trial now released

Postby abraxas » Sun May 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Just wanted to inform you that QuickDial Trial has been release on the android market recently.

It offers you the possibility to test QuickDial before spending any money on it.

Have fun trying it. 8)
abraxas
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby abraxas » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:33 am

I update this thread, because QuickDial has significantly improved over time.

Now you have 3 screens where you are allowed to put your contacts or apps on.
Just use your finger to slide from one screen to another like you do on your home screen.

QuickDial has also increased the start-up speed extremely. QuickDial starts in less than a second.
The best way to call your friends or kids, dogs, cats or whatever you like or even gives you some more place for more apps.
abraxas
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby abraxas » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 am

QuickDial is now also Android 2.0. compatible.
abraxas
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application