QuickClock

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

QuickClock

Postby ischumacher » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:28 am

Ok yes, a 'stupid' clock -- woopee right. Well, this clock is different because you can drag the alarm hands, move the dial etc just by touching and dragging. No annoying popping the side keypad out to enter in an alarm time. The premise is that most people have a clock, an alarm, a timer, etc but that the alarm and timer are too inconvenient to use ... so this tries to make it really fast so that it might actually get used.

Got to http://www.simple-software.ca/index.html for preview (first post so not allowed to have url link apparantly)
ischumacher
Freshman
Freshman

Postby ischumacher » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:29 am

Well what do you know it turned in into a URL link automatically anyway ... LOL
ischumacher
Freshman
Freshman

Postby ischumacher » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:34 am

Renamed to Aviator Watch

Here is the market description:

Aviator Watch has alarm, dial and lap timer. This app focuses on being fast to use. Great for setting short time alarms (meeting in 10 min) All operations are through touch and drag movements. Alarm operates in background and when phone is asleep.

Being a developer I wrote this for myself first since I'm always getting absorbed in the task in front of me and losing track of time. Thought others would find it useful too. I am asking $1 though ... so not free.
ischumacher
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application