Punch Clock Droid

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Punch Clock Droid

Postby androit » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi all,

After a weeks of development it is finally out on the Market at £2.9 or $3.99 or €3.1.

Punch Clock Droid is a simple application for contractors and other professionals who need to fill weekly or monthly timesheets with the time they started or ended work and the lunch break time.
With this application you can easily log those times by just pressing a button, then when you need to complete the formal timesheet you just need to launch the application and generate the report which you can either send by email or copy by hand.\n
To help you not forget to log your time the application creates a reminder every day at the average time you logged that action in the past.

List of features:
- One button time log.
- Reminder to punch clock with week day selection so that you don't receive reminders on your day off.
- One button weekly report.
- Custom reports for up to two months of data.
- Quickly email or save report files.
- Calculation of hours worked on the day.

Hope it's useful.

Cheers,

Androit
androit
Freshman
Freshman

Postby androit » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 am

Hi all,

Just released an update with notes and wages calculations.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Droit
androit
Freshman
Freshman

Postby droozen » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:51 pm

I haven't downloaded, but a couple suggestions based on your description: Have an option so that instead of "average" time, reminder is set at a time the user chooses. (If I on average clock in 15 minutes late to my job, maybe I'd still like to when I'm supposed to start?) Maybe make a different setting for start, lunch, and end (For lunch, I probably would just want the average time reminder.)

Is the reminder with week day selection allow you to choose which days are your week days? Or is it a straight week day -> all days toggle? Some people work different days during the week (Saturday through Tuesday, or Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
droozen
Developer
Developer

Postby androit » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:38 am

droozen wrote:I haven't downloaded, but a couple suggestions based on your description: Have an option so that instead of "average" time, reminder is set at a time the user chooses. (If I on average clock in 15 minutes late to my job, maybe I'd still like to when I'm supposed to start?) Maybe make a different setting for start, lunch, and end (For lunch, I probably would just want the average time reminder.)

Is the reminder with week day selection allow you to choose which days are your week days? Or is it a straight week day -> all days toggle? Some people work different days during the week (Saturday through Tuesday, or Monday, Wednesday, Friday)

Hi Droozen,

That is a good idea, I always thought of the reminder mostly as a reminder to update the app rather than a reminder to start work. Because after you press the reminder, you are able to enter any time you want.

The reminders can be enabled/disabled for each day of the week independently.
Thanks for your comments and I hope you download the app and like it.

Regs,

Doirt
androit
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application