I'm pleased to announce that Pool Rebel has been released for the Android platform.
Pool Rebel was initially released on Windows Mobile winning the AT&T Game Development Contest for Windows Mobile 2008 (http://www.poolrebel.com/Documents/ATTPressRelease.pdf)
It was soon after released for iPhone and later iPad and is currently rated by AppAdvice.com as the best pool game on the AppStore. (http://www.appadvice.com/appguides/show ... -pool-apps).
The Android version offers the following features:
- Five pool games implemented according to the official rulebooks (8-ball, 8-Ball UK, 9-Ball, 14.1 Continuous and One Pocket)
- Online gaming
- Intuitive interface that allows control of every aspect of a shot
- Dynamic player hints help you avoid common mistakes during gameplay
- Save & Load a game at any stage. Automatically resume interrupted games
- Full game history with unlimited undo/redo functionality
- Adjustable difficulty levels
A free version (Pool Rebel Lite) is also available on Android Market.
Please send your comments/suggestions to email@example.com