Just want to let you know that we've recently released in Android Market a new Android game called Pobs. It's free.
Pobs is a logic game similar to Checkers or Reversi, but with unique game mechanics. Based on old game Hexxagon (for MS-DOS), but with a lot of great stuff (six game modes, many levels, interesting opponents) and general features - very simple controlling and addictive gameplay. The game takes place on a level made of hexagonal cells. The goal of the game is to capture as many pobs as possible. The game ends when no more cells are available.
- 6 game modes.
- 15 exciting levels.
- 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Normal & Hard.
- Multi-player capabilities all in one device.
- Easy controls: just tap on your pob and choose the cell you want to move to.
- Insanely addictive gameplay.
- Beautiful graphics and animation.
- Automatic save when you exit the game or receive a phone call.
- Secret unlockable game mode.
Maybe somebody played the game earlier. Pobs has participated in Android Developer Challenge 2 and became one of the Top-20 Casual/Puzzle games.
http://www.androlib.com/android.applica ... -ijxn.aspx
Hope you'll like it!