PiggyBank Pro

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

PiggyBank Pro

Postby droozen » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:24 am

Just think some people would really like it if it go some exposure.

PiggyBank Pro is a savings calculator. Enter in your goal, when you want to save by, and how often, and the PiggyBank will calculate how much to save each period. Or, tell it how much you can save and how often and PiggyBank will tell you when you can reach your goal. With the paid version you can save all results to revisit later.

Let me know what you think here, and if there's anything I should change to make it more appealing or better. More enhancements are planned, such as a notification each day (week, month, whatever) reminding you to save, as planned, and maybe the ability to keep track of each time you put something away in savings for a goal, and recalculate how much you need to save. Ideas are welcome!
Last edited by droozen on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
droozen
Developer
Developer

Postby droozen » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 pm

To hopefully generate some interest in the app and some good reviews, I've made PiggyBank Pro for a limited time only. Would be great to get some help from my fellow developers, so download it while it's free, please, and rate it if you like it.

One major update planned for the save version that I'll hopefully have up by this weekend is the option to send yourself reminders as notifications to remind yourself to save money for your goal. I'll be removing the freeness by then, if not before.
droozen
Developer
Developer

Postby droozen » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Well, I guess Google won't let you make your product free for a while and then change it back. Once you make it free, it's free for good. I found a help page saying upload a new APK in order to be allowed to change the price, but I didn't get the option to change the price when I did so. I had to change the package structure in my program and upload it as a new application (unpublishing my "free" sample) in order to set a price again.

Live and learn, I guess, though there should be some kind of warning or notice on the Developer Console when you do that.
droozen
Developer
Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application