Phone Tracker Parental control is a complete surveillance tool for smartphones. It's main use is as a parental control application for underage children. It can also be used for monitoring the activity of employees, recovering lost data or to trace a missing/stolen smartphone. You can remotely track all the details about call logs, SMS logs, MMS logs, GPS location or browsing activity. It is also suitable for monitoring applications like Facebook, Skype, Viber or Whatsapp. It is easy to download and get it running. This mobile tracker applications works on Android 2.1 and up. It runs on low power resources and doesn’t affect the activity of the phone or other applications. This is not a spy phone application.
Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... soft.spapp
Phone Tracker Parental control records:
- MMS/SMS logs. This mobile surveillance application gives you access to both sent and received sms and mms.
- CALL logs. This mobile tracker app will track and record the details of incoming or outgoing phone calls.
- GPS logs. GPS data will also be sent periodically to the server. You will be able to see the position of the device on a map, and also the geographical coordinates of that position. We also save the gps location for other logs like sms or call log.
- BROWSER logs. This phone surveillance application keeps track of the browser activity as well. It will show you the access date and the main domain name.
- SYSTEM logs. It monitors shutdown or power on logs. It also records ringer changes like set to silent or set to vibrate.
-FACEBOOK logs. It will monitor Facebook chat/ messages for the target phones that have ROOT.
-WHATSAPP logs. It will track Whastapp activity for the target phones that have ROOT.
-PICTURE logs. This mobile tracker app will save pictures taken or downloaded.
-New CONTACTS logs. The mobile tracker application will log the details of new contacts added to the Address Book.
-CALENDAR logs. View new events in the calendar.
-VIBER logs. Requires ROOT.
-SKYPE logs. Requires ROOT.