What to share my new app:
A tool that displays and monitors (tracks) all inbound and outbound connection from and to Android device that works on NO ROOT phones too.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
App URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antispycell.connmonitor
All suggestions are welcome! Thank you ! :good: