Need To Write

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Need To Write

Postby crandf » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 am

Basically its a text editor, because I got really annoyed that I couldn't continue writing my recipes, manuscripts, ideas and long long notes like I could before in large text files. And I really hated the idea of succumbing to the .docx format since all the mobile office apps which support large file sizes refuse to save in simple .txt or .doc.

Completely FREE version! :shock:
http://www.androlib.com/android.application.robbin-android-needtowrite_trial-zzqti.aspx
No nagboxes, just some functions disabled :twisted:

Paid version :mrgreen:
http://www.androlib.com/android.application.robbin-android-needtowrite-zzqiw.aspx

Version 1.40 features:
1) A File List, which works like a Bookshelf/Task_list/Recent_files hybrid management system. So basically, you can use it as a Task list, text bookreader, and text file editor as well.

2) Edit mode with unlimited file size, and tracking system to resume your reading/editing progress.

3) Text to Speech! I'm gonna use it to listening to ebooks when my eyes are tired

4) EditText view with inertia, and yet no irritating problems of the view rectangle not being called to show your cursor, nor the rectangle jumping all over the place when you try to place your cursor far away 8)

5) Toggleable word wrap

6) Specify what End-Of-Line chars for saving your files with.

7) GoTo, Search, Replace, Undo, Redo

8) Tons of encoding options from ISO, windows 125_, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.

9) Themes! Customizable display; you can specify your own background images, custom fonts, background and font colors, line spacing, indents etc.

10) Share your files or just specific lines of selected text via email, bluetooth etc.

10) Landscape mode

To all those out there who installed it, and some who even bought it, thank you thank you thank you for your support!
Last edited by crandf on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
crandf
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Need To Write

Postby crandf » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:33 am

New version 1.40!
NTW now talks! Comes with ability to adjust pitch, speech rate, and supported languages.
But be warned, I think Android's Text to Speech is a bit buggy, so the voice doesn't really respond consistently to my controls for pitch and speech rate.
crandf
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby crandf » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:29 am

v1.45 is out. And now its got a powerful undo/redo history of 9999 packaged as a slider bar for easy rewinding or fast forwarding of all your changes. :mrgreen:
crandf
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Neo Design » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Is it something like QR code? I think it is. Now days all smart phones provides QR code reader through cameras for identifying resource and to get details about particular code.
Neo Design
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application