I've recently published NumberFun (and NumberFun Lite) on the Android Market. But have quickly learned the difficulty of getting it noticed. So, I'm reaching out to this forum for a bit more exposure.
You can find game details and screen shot on my blog http://www.jrdevapps.blogspot.com
It's a little brain exercise using basic math skills. A game consists of multiple levels. The object of a level is to use your working numbers (top of the screen) in one or more equations (using add, subtract, multiply, and divide operations) to solve all 12 answers in a timed round. It can really be fun and addicting once you get the hang of it.
In both versions, you can create multiple players, and game scores are saved and displayed in Top Scores.
NumberFun Lite (free version)
- Has 3 levels (easy, medium, more challenging)
- Player's score is saved after completion of all 3 levels
- Game state is NOT saved if you quit before end of level 3. You must start at level 1 at next game start up
- Presents an ad at game start up and between rounds
- Has 10 levels progressing from easy to really challenging
- Player state (and level scores) are saved after each level, thus you can quit and continue with the next level when you return
- You can quit the game and start at level 1 after any level. Your game score will be saved with the total you have at that point
- No ads
If math is your thing...give it a try!
p.s. If you do try it, please leave a little feedback on the market. If you get the Lite version, please click on an ad once in a while
Thanks in advance to all lookers