Must Have Free Apps In Your Android

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Must Have Free Apps In Your Android

Postby alfredblue » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:23 am

Hello,

Here is the list of my favorite free apps which is useful to handle our routine activities.

Dropbox - Its one of the best file sharing app for android.It is an excellent cloud service, which automatically syncs a folder of files amongst several computers like Mac, Windows, and Linux. It is one of the Top Best Android apps that lets you to access all your photos, documents, and other important files from any part of the world.

WhatsApp - It’s a messaging app that uses your 3G (or WiFi when available) to provide a cheaper alternative to SMS and MMS.

ResolutionTweet - It's a simple app that helps transform your bucket list or daily resolutions into action. It will provide the energy and motivation to change that Wish list into a Will list.

Instagram - It's a free, fun, and simple way to make and share gorgeous photos on your Android. Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see - and follow your friends'

Dictionary - Perfect choice for referring words.

Maps - To find location without any difficulties.

Hope these apps will be useful for you all.

Thanks&Regards,
Alfred
alfredblue
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Must Have Free Apps In Your Android

Postby fabioalerni » Thu May 02, 2013 6:27 am

All the apps you mentioned are really nice and popular. you can also mentioned Last Message to your best android app list. Here is a link to that app https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... astmessage
fabioalerni
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Must Have Free Apps In Your Android

Postby NdotIndia » Fri May 03, 2013 6:26 am

Dropbox, I am using this regularly. But I have not heard about the other apps. Anyway thanks for sharing the list.
NdotIndia
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application