We’d like to present SchematicMind, our new free mind map editor.
We’re a small group of Swedish students that recently released SchematicMind: a free mind mapping software for Android devices. With it you can create and edit mind maps.
Mind maps are used to plan projects, organize thoughts or to visualize complex ideas. SchematicMind helps you do this by giving you an easy way to create mind maps and make them look great.
The app is available for free on Google Play, it can be used on any device with a touchscreen running Android version 2.2 or later.
Small features list:
● Create an unlimited amount of mind maps
● Easy to use touch interface
● Apply Styles
● Add icons
● Select from five distinct shapes
● Define topic, border and background colors
● Supports zooming and Scrolling
● Unlimited map size
● Export and Import functionality
● No functionality locked
● Requires no registration
Please let us know what you think!
Some more Screenshots: