Hi I would like to introduce our 5th app
-- “Does it make sense for an alarm clock app to want permission to use microphone ? Probably not.” --
-- “On average android phone there is 14 applications that have „record audio“ (microphone) permission and can be anytime misused to eavesdropping and recording you or your calls. Each of 14 apps can record your voice, speech and call anytime they want. Most of these apps has internet permission and can transfer your records to the world.” –
Microphone Block • App will protect your phone from spying on you and recording your voice or call by: virus, surveillance, spyware and malware applications.
• Simple one click blocking / protection of your microphone. App temporary block and disable access to microphone to all other apps and whole android system. [No root needed].
- Block and disable your microphone by single click.
- Protect your privacy from being recording and eavesdropping through phone.
- Use “Spy app catcher” feature to analyze if you are not already spied or recorded.
- Show list of apps with “record audio” - microphone permission (See security threats: spyware, virus, malware and surveillance threats)
- Blocking and protection of all “call / audio / speech / voice recorder” type of application
- Use home screen widget for quick access.
- Simple and clear design with 2 templates and multiple icon sets.
Spy app catcher • Special feature that helps you to analyze and catch application that may be recording and spying you. When your telephone is in sleeping mode (screen is turned off) application is every 5 minutes testing access to your Mic. If microphone is not used everything is OK, but if not !!!
Complete app gallery: See gallery