Mega Combs

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Mega Combs

Postby JohnnyB » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 am

I submitted this game to the Android market a few days ago and it received pretty much 0 attention. Only 66 installs at the moment. This is my third app and the other two have received way more installs. I'm hoping you guys can check it out and give your opinion.

On to the game...
Mega Combs is a puzzle game with an original idea, most similar to something like Tetris. The board is filled with hexagon shapes, each containing three colored pieces. The player clicks combs to spin them 120 degrees. When the colors of three adjacent pieces are the same, the player scores and the top two pieces of the top comb drop into the bottom two combs. If all three pieces of a comb are the same color, a Mega Comb is formed and is worth 10 points.

Preview
megacombspreview1.png
megacombspreview1.png (25.37 KiB) Viewed 138 times

It's available directly from the Android Market at
market://details?id=com.bezzmedia.android.megacombs

Or from my server at
http://bezzmedia.com/android/megacombs/

Thanks guys, feedback is appreciated.
John
JohnnyB
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Mega Combs

Postby BenjaminJC » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Blocks should probably drop a little faster. Don't feel any real pressure. Also, some Creative Commons music, or maybe tracks that don't have copyright at all.

Sent an email about various other things.
Scoreloop
Get in the loop.
BenjaminJC
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Re: Mega Combs

Postby JohnnyB » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:17 am

Thanks Ben.
I read your email and I'm going to implement your suggestion. Music is also a great idea. I guess I got a bit lazy not adding sounds. I can also tweak the starting drop rate. It gets much faster as the game goes on but at the start it is pretty slow.
JohnnyB
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application