mChek (GSMA Global Mobile Award 2008 winner ) is on Android

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

mChek (GSMA Global Mobile Award 2008 winner ) is on Android

Postby manmath » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:51 am

We have provided a generic payment solution in Android which can be used for money transfer, paying your bill and even if it can be accessed from other third party merchnat application on the device when payment is required using IPC in a secured mannner.

:idea: mChek on Android as System Service

mChek on android can be a standalone application or can run as System service.
In order to demonstrate the seamless integration capabilities of mChek as a Service on Android, or other third-party Applications, two demo Applications are bundled with this demo. The following Applications will highlight the ease with which mChek can be added as a Service.

• mChek Railway: Buy a train ticket and pay for it using mChek on their mobile.
• mChek Mall: Buy a pizza from a merchant and pay for it using mChek on their mobile.

The “Safe–Smart–Simple” way to transact using Visa Credit and Debit Cards on your mobile phone. There are two main products that are part of the solution; mChek Payment and mChek PassCode.

:arrow: mChek Payment: Allows you to manage your Credit and Debit Cards on your mobile phone and use them for over-the-counter and Internet purchases, pay bills (utilities and mobile operators), and transfer money to other people. mChek completely integrates into the already deployed infrastructure of mobile operators, banks, and merchants - while preserving the existing roles and business processes of each of the eco-system players.

:arrow: mChek PassCode: Allows you to use your mobile phone as a unique token for two-factor authentication in an elegant and convenient manner, and at a fraction of the cost of traditional server/appliance/token based methods. All transactions and communications passed through mChek Payment are secured using PassCode.

for sample Screen shots of this Application , Please visit my Blog...

http://www.freewebs.com/manmath_ray/blog.htm

I am reposting it as first one is not opening.
Feel free to comment.
Manmath
manmath
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby atmaram » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:14 am

Its Cool..

mChek J2me app, i have already used. The user experience for each transaction is pretty good.

The idea of making mChek as service in Android device will help other merchant Applications to use mChek as a payment option.
atmaram
Freshman
Freshman

Re: mChek (GSMA Global Mobile Award 2008 winner ) is on Andr

Postby raaghu » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:52 am

Its really an Awesome product, the next generation payment solution I am using this application, on Android it will surely look much better...

Certainly deserves an award

Raaghu.K
raaghu
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby manmath » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:37 pm

manmath
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby tmcneal » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:12 pm

Well, I just felt compelled to reply that it is painfully obvious that either you had your friends reply to this posting, or you created two new accounts to do it yourself. Both accounts created on April 16th within hours of each other just to post on this topic? Come on.

I know this is one of the recommended "tricks" of viral marketing but let's let ideas stand upon their own merits rather than try to mislead readers of this site. Just my 2 cents.
tmcneal
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby manmath » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:06 am

Hi tmcneal,
I am sorry if something happened like that. But I never did that with any intension. I just shared this link to see the demo among all of my friend. I never told any body to post here. I know nobody can win by promoting like this.

I will ask my friend to give the feedback separately, not in this forum. But i will appriciate your effort if you evaluate and rate this product.

Regards
Manmath
manmath
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application