[FREE GAME] Mail Delivery Boy

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

[FREE GAME] Mail Delivery Boy

Postby chillbro » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi!

Three of my friends and I just finished developing our first larger game, which we've been working on for about 8 months in our spare time. It's called Mail Delivery Boy and you play an alien mailman. Being a platform game you have to make your way through the levels evading dangerous spikes, lasers and angry dogs. It also features whirly fans which you can use to fly and collectable stamps!

You can find it for free on Google Play

For this game we have been using AndEngine which we think works great! If you have questions don't hesitate to post here or send us a mail at info@chillbro.net

Any feedback would make us extremly happy as this is one of our first games and we're trying to get better!

Hope you enjoy it!

Jonas bergström
chillbro studios
chillbro
Freshman
Freshman

Re: [FREE GAME] Mail Delivery Boy

Postby biancaOres » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 pm

I have just downloaded your game and I want to congratulate you guys. You did a very nice work :) The graphic looks good and the story from the beginning of the game it's really cute. I will definitely try to find Bob's love :)

P.S. 5 stars from me :D
biancaOres
Freshman
Freshman

Postby chillbro » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 pm

biancaOres wrote:I have just downloaded your game and I want to congratulate you guys. You did a very nice work :) The graphic looks good and the story from the beginning of the game it's really cute. I will definitely try to find Bob's love :)

P.S. 5 stars from me :D

Thank you! This makes us super happy ;D
chillbro
Freshman
Freshman

Postby chillbro » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:48 pm

After a nice summer vacation we're back to coding. We released version 1.0.2 a couple of weeks ago. The next version (1.0.3) will hopefully be up on Google Play this Thursday. This should fix some problems with the accelerator and minor bugs.

For the full changelog check out: http://chillbro.net/games/mail-delivery-boy/

Cheers!
Jonas Bergström
chillbro studios

Edit: Spelling
chillbro
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application