Looking for testers : AndAppStore.com

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Looking for testers : AndAppStore.com

Postby AndAppStore.com » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:28 pm

With all of the uncertainty over the Google Android Market I thought I've created an Android Application Listing site which I'd appreciate people listing their apps, testing the site, and sending me any improvement suggestions (but please make them a bit more useful than "you need to add a voting system", "you need to add an app purchasing system", and "you suck at web design":)).

The site currently offers;

- A PayPal "Buy Now" for your apps (and each app can have a different paypal account address if you wish).

- Integration with Veecheck which generates update information based on the information you list.

- Social bookmarking (Users can bookmark your apps page on AndAppStore.com with some of the social network sites)

- Publisher pages so users can see all your apps on one page.

- Download counter with simple analytics (any suggestions as to important new things to add would be welcome).

Please thrash and enjoy...

Al
http://andappstore.com/
AndAppStore.com
AndAppStore.com
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Looking for testers : AndAppStore.com

Postby pjv » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:48 pm

AndAppStore.com wrote:- Integration with Veecheck which generates update information based on the information you list.

This sounds particularly interesting as Android's Fortune currently has the version xml in its bazaar branch and that's not a perfect solution perhaps. Where do you generate the xml files?

Also, thanks for including Android's Fortune. Could you set me (pjv; I've registered) as the publisher for that software as I'm currently the only developer for it?
pjv
Developer
Developer

Postby AndAppStore.com » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:16 pm

The xml files are dynamically generated on the AndAppStore.com server, theres information on how to use the integration at http://andappstore.com/AndroidPhoneAppl ... echeck.jsp

If re-assigned Fortune to you, so if you look at your submissions you should see it with a link to a page showing you how to make use of it.

Al.
AndAppStore.com
AndAppStore.com
Freshman
Freshman

Twitter Integration

Postby AndAppStore.com » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:11 pm

I've hooked AndAppStore.com up to twitter, so if you want to see new listings you can follow them at http://twitter.com/AndAppStore
AndAppStore.com
AndAppStore.com
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Looking for testers : AndAppStore.com

Postby lennonrowen » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 am

Nice services are provided by you and if you want testers, put your advertise on the online sites with category wise and its free.
lennonrowen
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application