I am developing a simple application that makes disc golf more social, and helps players improve their game.
The app is codenamed "Let's Play Golf".
"Let's Play Golf" let's you:
* Track your scores on each course so you can compare with your friends.
* Find any disc golf course and will give you turn-by-turn directions to get there.
* Map out an entire course with GPS locations, fill in the details simply by drawing on the map with your finger and sharing your course map with your friends and the community.
* Read reviews, see photos and videos of a course before you play it for the first time.
* Easily share videos and photos of your golf trip with your friends.
* Select the disc that will get you closest to the pin based on your throwing history and the history of others.
* Use the built in GPS range finder to determine exactly how far away you are from the pin and the edge of the pond.
* Schedule a game with your friends.
* Analysis crazy detailed statistics on your progress.
* Check the 3 day weather forecast.
* Meet new players in your area.
I'm also planning on release a regular golf version.
Not all of these features were in my submission but I got most of the core functionality done.
Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks to everybody that has posted tutorials on anddev especially +-
Now that I'm not coding like mad I'll have some time to post some tutorials of my own.
Check out my website at:
I will be adding a video soon...