Import AVCHD to Final Cut Pro-Convert CX580V 1080p AVCHD to FCP (X) compatible format firstly
Keywords:AVCHD MTS to ProRes 422,Sony AVCHD to FCP,FCP compatible format,Sony CX580V and FCP,1080P AVCHD to FCP
Summary: Tips and Tricks for Sony HDR-CX580V, AVCHD and Final Cut Pro (X)? How to import Sony AVCHD to Final Cut Pro (X), first you need to convert Sony CX580V 1080p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro (FCP X) friendly format on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8.
Sony CX580V is an excellent camcorder which offer us vivid image. Bring your memories to life in Full 1920x1080/60p HD and the world becomes your stage for composing your personal best. Sony has brought its most advanced video imaging technologies together to create a camera-recorder that brings image and resolution to new heights.
This article is mainly to solve the HDR-CX580V recordings to FCP importing problems. As many users get CX580V camcorders, more problems are coming up, some of them have the need to import Sony AVCHD MTS to Final Cut Pro[/b] for editing on Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8, but they always have the importing problems due to the video codec and format. As we know, the FCP only supports few formats, it doesn’t support Sony AVCHD MTS files well.
In order to import Sony CX580V AVCHD MTS to FCP (X), you need to convert CX580V AVCHD MTS videos to FCP compatible formats, such as Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format, this format is best supported by Final Cut Pro. Now you can follow the steps below to convert Sony CX580V AVCHD MTS to Apple prores 422 MOV for FCP.
1. Free Download Mac Sony AVCHD to Final Cut Pro Converter. It's the professional AVCHD MTS convert, this software can help you convert AVCHD MTS to common formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, or Apple ProRes, AIC, etc.
2. Install and launch the Mac Sony AVCHD to FCP Converter, import Sony CX580V AVCHD MTS videos to the AVCHD MTS converter for Mac.
3. Click "format" bar to choose the best video format for output. You are recommended to choose "Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" for importing Sony AVCHD to Final Cut Pro (X) editing on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8.
4.You can click settings button to adjust the output video's parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Edit function is easy and useful, you can trim, crop, or add watermark to the video.
6. Click "convert" button to start converting Sony CX580V AVCHD MTS to Apple ProRes for FCP on Mac Lion 10.8.
After conversion, you just need to transfer the converted AVCHD to FCP (X) then you can edit the recorded videos as you want. This software can convert all Sony camera or camcorder recorded AVCHD videos.
You can learn more solutions in AVCHD MTS column on Pavtube website. If you want to convert Sony HD videos as well as DVD, Blu-ray movies, you can try iMedia Converter for Mac.
How News! If you want to get free Mac Sony AVCHD to FCP Converter, now you can join buy one get one activity.