How to Download YouTube Video for Galaxy Note?

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

How to Download YouTube Video for Galaxy Note?

Postby webb1234 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 am

As an Android mobile phone and tablet computer hybrid, this Galaxy Note gives its best debut with a super 5. 3 inch AMOLED display of 800 x 1280 resolution, the huge screen with better color rendering and sharpness will make certain a very good video watching experience. Especially it's shipped with Quad-core processer, which will guarantee a very smooth video playback experience.

Holding such a fantastic phone in hand, I guess you may not just want to make phone talks. Taking its multi-media feature into consideration, you may want to play videos on its widescreen for far better enjoyment. YouTube as the word's most famous website for video sharing would undoubtedly come to the best choice. Undoubtedly you can watch YouTube videos on your Galaxy Note with the internet connection, but it is not convenient due to the network instability. Here comes to the second choice to download YouTube videos into Galaxy Note so as to enjoy movies on it anytime and anywhere as you like.

To fully satisfy your needs, you should opt for a good YouTube Downloader that features with the function of downloading and converting YouTube FLV videos to Galaxy Note compatible video formats (MPEG-4, MP4 or H. 264). Below I am happy to share you with my best methods to save video for Galaxy Note form YouTube with my best YouTube Downloader for Galaxy Note.

1. Download and launch this software, in the Browse panel you can locate the source YouTube FLV videos by typing YouTube video URL into the address bar. At this time a dialogue box will pop up and ask you whether to download it or not.

2. Please go to the Video section and you can click the videos to experience a preview, click Convert button in this panel to enter into the Convert Settings box and select Galaxy Note recognizable video formats. More parameter settings are available here.

3. Click the big Convert button on the bottom right of the previous panel to begin the conversion process with this YouTube Downloader for Galaxy Note .

After that you can transfer YouTube video to Galaxy Note and enjoy the great movie in an easy way.
webb1234
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application