The US' 4 July celebrations this year won't be just about Americans celebrating Independence Day and unofficially kicking off their summer holiday season. It could also bring news of some significance from physicists in Europe, who've been in hot pursuit of a mysterious subatomic particle known as the Higgs boson — and a better glimpse at the nature of the universe.
But theoretical physics is very complicated science. As for the significant discovery was made? What is the "Higgs boson" ? "Standard Model" ? And what significance the boson discovery will have on humanity and science in general?
The application "Higgs Boson: What is it ?" contains a concise and accessible information, through which you can easily sort out these issues.
* The application is built is very simple, not difficult to understand the interface
* Information about the Higgs boson
* Biography of the Peter Higgs
* Description and purpose of the LHC or Large Hadron Collider
* Some Interesting Facts about all of this
Discover new ways of science, the future is near!
Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... higgsBoson
Direct link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jjl8jy4pfef2t4x