Guitar Scales

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Guitar Scales

Postby mrosseel » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Hi guys,

Search the Android Market for the application 'Guitar Scales' and let me know if everything works for you. This is my first app release so be gentle :)

Purpose: when playing guitar, you sometimes find a small riff - a combination of notes sounding nice together. If you want to expand the riff it's handy to know in which scale it lies (Major scale, Minor scale, ... ). Guitar Scales will tell you for any combination of notes in which scale it lies, and graphically represent this information on a fretboard.

Revenue model: at the moment it's ad supported with limited functionality. As soon as paying apps are possible in my country, I'll release a more complete app.

PS: after publishing I've already seen an issue: when clicking too many notes the result list is empty, I'll work on providing a friendly error message there.

Thanks for testing!
mrosseel
Developer
Developer

Please test my app

Postby mrosseel » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 pm

due to a rain storm my G1 has died! So if anyone could please test this new version of my app I would be grateful.

Specifically the 'Search Visual' tab needs testing: it shows the image of a guitar.
If you push on the frets you should see the note at that fret appear. Don't know how user friendly this is because it's hard to test it on the emulator. Just let me know if the image is too big/small, sensitivity is ok, etc.

APK is attached

thanks!
Attachments
GuitarScales.apk
pre release of version 1.2
(191.18 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
mrosseel
Developer
Developer

please please

Postby mrosseel » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Hi everyone,

Please test this application for me, I'd like to release this as an update as soon as possible.
I'll buy a new android device soon, I promise :)

Mike
mrosseel
Developer
Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application