GRemote Pro (BETA) - use your phone as joystick to PC!!!

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

GRemote Pro (BETA) - use your phone as joystick to PC!!!

Postby marbalon » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:03 am

Control your PC with Android phone! This application turns your PDA into wireless keyboard, mouse, touchpad and analogue game controller. Play favourite racing games with your phone!!! Control any application you want.

This is first public BETA release so you can find some bugs, but we will fix it if you tell as. It has some extra futures comparing to Windows mobile client. You can download GRemote Pro server directly form your Android phone to SD card (recommended), and toggle WiFi state - useful if you forgot about this before you open GRemote Pro. There are two known problems:

Enter key on default software keyboard doesn't work (you can use trackball as alternative)
    [s]Application sometimes crashes when toggling WiFi state - but only once after install[/s] (fixed)

This version hasn't been tested with G1 and hardware keyboard so please tell us if you have some problems with this. Have a nice testing and please report any problems found.

More info about program and features on homepage: http://gbmsoftware.com

Video about GRemote joustick feature.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKABEDHvI6w[/youtube]

Best regards,
Marcin.
marbalon
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Nice

Postby mad.dogg » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 am

Hello marbalon,

the application is really nice and I'll crash a couple of vehicles with it as soon as I find some free time.
Just one question, can it connect via bluetooth instead of WiFi? And if not are you planning to implement this feature?
If it's boring it ain't heavy enough!
mad.dogg
Developer
Developer

Postby marbalon » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:28 am

Yes, bluetooth works on Windwos mobile phones, and Server side is ready, but waiting for BT API for Android.

...or there is a method to implement BT service on current SDK ? I need to looking for this.
marbalon
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby mad.dogg » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:32 am

marbalon wrote:Yes, bluetooth works on Windwos mobile phones, and Server side is ready, but waiting for BT API for Android.

...or there is a method to implement BT service on current SDK ? I need to looking for this.

Two words "Just Great".

About the BT, I am sorry but I can't give you any info at the moment. I also will look up for this and let you know if something comes up.
If it's boring it ain't heavy enough!
mad.dogg
Developer
Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application