I've just released the first version of Google Tasks Organizer to the Market, and I'd love some suggestions on how to improve it.
Here's the details for the current app, version 1.0.4:
- Syncs with Google Tasks automatically and saves the tasks for offline use.
- Aggregates tasks from multiple Gmail and Google Apps accounts.
- Full task editing (name, due date, notes) and reorganizing task order (up/down, indent/unindent).
- Sorts by lists, by due date, or by recent history.
- Allows searching through names and notes.
- Fully functional free trial version (no third-party ads, but it promotes the paid version with a banner and once-a-day requests to upgrade to the paid).
In short, it provides the same functionality as Google Tasks without the browser, and it aggregates your lists from multiple accounts.