Free App to control you iPod wirelessly

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Free App to control you iPod wirelessly

Postby rp1282 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:24 am

We are offering example source code to control your iPod wirelessly for up to 300 feet range. These are complete applications that do provide a useful function (not code snippets).

More details here http://www.cyborgdock.com

Cyborg is open sourcing its Android and iPhone examples to allow you to control all of the music on your docked iPod with very simple commands. The sample app shows you how to communicate with the Cyborg dock via its own wireless network. List all of the songs on your iPod in a simple scrolling list and play any song selected from the list. Another example app is an alarm app, which allows you to set the time music from your iPod starts playing and how long it takes to ramp up to full volume. Waking up to music slowly building in the background is an awesome experience!

We have always found that learning how to program is best done with real world examples. We will provide some useful examples for Android and iPhone and a music platform you can control via its own wireless network.
rp1282
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Free App to control you iPod wirelessly

Postby JamesGarner » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:18 am

A deal with the largest wireless carrier in the world, China Mobile, however remains elusive until Apple can work out a subsidy deal with the carrier. How soon that will happen is open to speculation considering the Chinese government’s possible opposition to the huge iPhone subsidies. (see Apple’s China Potential Could Be Limited By A Subsidy Compromise With China Mobile) But knowing that the carrier’s 3G growth has been hurting due to unavailability of the iPhone, such a deal should not be too far along. This deal is very important for Apple as it can instantly double the iPhone’s current addressable market in China and act as the next big boost to its stock given that the iPhone accounts for around 55% of the company’s stock value currently. (see Apple Can Ride China Potential Past $800 With China Mobile?s Support)

iPhone contact recovery software is able you to restore iPhone contacts from the backup files on i-tunes, no matter you are using iPhone 4S, iPhone4, iPhone 3GS or the prior versions, or you simply lost your iPhone. Learn how to restore iphone contact. No worry at all after lost contacts on iPhone.
Lost photos, videos and music files on your Samsung/HTC/BlackBerry mobile phone? You may formatted the SD card of your phone by accident or deleted files occasionally. Now worry about mobile phone data recovery. You can recover files from mobile phone with ease. Look at the easy tutorial! http://www.any-data-recovery.com
JamesGarner
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Free App to control you iPod wirelessly

Postby rp1282 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:42 am

Fine, but I don't really need a recovery app for my iPhone.

Actually I use a Samsung S III. Its great to develop for, and the screen is awesome. My Cyborg app works great, right now I am listening to "Love Bites" by Def Leppard.. Ok that's enough back to K Theory, just like that... select the song from the list on my phone...., and my home stereo starts playing "Johann" . It takes less than 2 seconds to change the song and that is strictly due to the cueing speed of my iPod Classic. Kind of cool, I didn't even get out of this seat and my stereo is down stairs.

OK now the shameless plug... http://www.cyborgdock.com. The above was just an actual commentary as I was writing this note.
rp1282
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application