Jompe71 wrote:Now christmas is coming and I've got some more free time on my hands.
Don't know if you care but the Deflektor Remake v.1.0.2 will feature:
- Difficulty option (HARD, MEDIUM, EASY) which affects battery power time.
- Music loop bug fixed.
- Play using keyboard A,W,S,Z and L keys.
- A scaled 2X version using the entire screen.
Maybe: Scaled 2X version using touchscreen as game controls (only in game mode, not it title, about, options mode etc.).
Jompe71 wrote:Beta testing time of Deflektor Remake v1.0.2b!
New features (and some bugfixes on laserbeam and gremlins).
1) Cursor can now be controlled by keys A, W, S, D and L.
2) When playing the game zoom mode is available by pressing space.
3) In zoom mode cursor can be controlled also with touch (Pretty usless so far since my fingers are to large).
4) Music now playing repeatable.
5) New option controlling difficulty (hard, medium, easy)*. Previous version same as hard.
* Not compliant with current online hiscore table.
PLEASE! Test and play your ass of (if you got some free time) and mail me some creative feedback.
The other bug i found is when using the back button to exit out of a full screen game, back to menu. when you reenter the game the laser is rendered off to the left side of the screen. double tapping space fixes this though.
"battery dead. live lost!" instead of "overloaded. life lost" or whatever you'd like to put there. also life instead of live would be a bit more proper.
a level selector instead of codes would make it a bit more modern aswell.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests