First App! "Workout Buddy"

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

First App! "Workout Buddy"

Postby Cameo24 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:07 am

Hey everyone,

This is my first release to the Android market! Its a simple workout app that lets you keep track of how much weight you are using on each machine, or for cardio, how long and what resistance.

Right now its basically a glorified modification of the Notepad, but in future updates I hope to add graphing capabilities so you can track your progress.

Also I know there are some really good workout apps out there but they are quite complicated and over the top. I wanted to make something simple that could be used quickly.

Check it out!
http://wonton-games.blogspot.com/2010/07/workout-buddy.html

Thats it for now, thanks for viewing!

Cam
Cameo24
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: First App! "Workout Buddy"

Postby Cameo24 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Just added Admob ads to the app. Very easy to do actually, I'm very impressed. We'll see how beneficial it is though...
Cameo24
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby orhanc1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 pm

OMG WTF!? I was working on an app called "Workout buddy" then I kinda changed route and the titled didn't fit the project anymore! :lol:
orhanc1
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Cameo24 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:39 pm

orhanc1 wrote:OMG WTF!? I was working on an app called "Workout buddy" then I kinda changed route and the titled didn't fit the project anymore! :lol:

Haha, yeah actually there is another app already on the market called "Workout Buddy", i didn't even realize it before I published it! I thought I was being so original.... =P
Cameo24
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby orhanc1 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Cameo24 wrote:
orhanc1 wrote:OMG WTF!? I was working on an app called "Workout buddy" then I kinda changed route and the titled didn't fit the project anymore! :lol:

Haha, yeah actually there is another app already on the market called "Workout Buddy", i didn't even realize it before I published it! I thought I was being so original.... =P

Pahahhaa!! Omg. Perfect! Good luck with your apps!
orhanc1
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application