Fake-Call Me Free & Pro Released - Feedback Welcome

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Fake-Call Me Free & Pro Released - Feedback Welcome

Postby mobileguru » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:26 am

Fake-Call Me
Have you ever been in a awkward situation like boring meeting, conversation where you just need an excuse to get out? Fake-Call Me is the app to rescue you.
Want to impress your friends with a call from your favorite celebrity, political figure?

The Fake-Call Me free version lets you fake anyone as the caller:
Features:
* Specify caller name and number to appear on the fake call dialog
* Customize ringtone and vibration
* Schedule a fake call. No need to keep the app open while waiting for the scheduled fake call

The Fake-Call Me pro version comes with the following additional features:
* Choose a contact from your phone’s contacts as the fake caller. The contact’s photo and ringtone is used for the fake-calling
* Schedule multiple fake calls, so you can make it look like it’s really urgent for you to get out of whatever situation.

Last edited by mobileguru on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mobileguru
Freshman
Freshman

Postby raynerape » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:49 am

Your application stands out with nice interface and all the basic features, but I wish someone went beyond that for full believability.

* Allow to assign or record audio, process it so dull muffled tin sound as how the voice would sound through the earspeaker of the phone, and play the sound upon answering a fake call. It should look like someone is speaking on the line. it will fake real conversation.

* When talking to the fake voice, listen through the microphone for user speech over certain, defined decibels. If the user speaks to the phone, the prerecorded voice should stop (maybe with a second or two, predefined delay), and continue speaking after the user stops talking and sound in the microphone drops under defined decibels. It fakes real interractive conversation, so nobody would really suspect it.
raynerape
Freshman
Freshman

Postby mobileguru » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Thanks for the feedback.
We went with basic feature set for the first version. But we will definitely have more advanced features in future releases.
mobileguru
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application