Excellent new opportunity for developers to monetize more wi

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Excellent new opportunity for developers to monetize more wi

Postby rahul.del » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 am

Well I don't know if anybody knows it or not but Nokia has announced that they have partnered with Vodafone India and Airtel and Reliance to offer integrated billing solutions on the Nokia Store in India. This would let users download apps from the Nokia Store and pay for their downloads as part of their monthly mobile phone bills or have the amount deducted from the pre-paid balance.
This would surely increase the earning potential of the paid apps that developers submit.
Go To: http://www.earnwithappsnow.com/?pcode=112&src=11&act=1 and start submiting more & more apps to earn more!!
rahul.del
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Excellent new opportunity for developers to monetize mor

Postby Richard Throne » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:10 am

For the Android App monetization www.startapp.com is also one of the best option available now a days. I am using it and getting paid for each downloads of my app.
Richard Throne
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Excellent new opportunity for developers to monetize mor

Postby AppInsight » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Richard Throne wrote:For the Android App monetization http://www.startapp.com is also one of the best option available now a days. I am using it and getting paid for each downloads of my app.

Hi Richard, I recently released an application and am trying to determine the best way to monetize it. I see you used StartApp. I have heard mixed reviews, how has the experience been for you?

I have also looked at AdMob, but I do not like the thought of having advertisements in-app. Has anyone used Appayable?
AppInsight
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application