EveRated 0.5 - Rate Everything

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

EveRated 0.5 - Rate Everything

Postby ezuall » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:46 am

Everyone,

I've just released EveRated 0.5 to the Android Market. Everated is an application for rating everything and sharing these ratings with your friends/the world.

The idea is to create a way for sharing ratings that is non-proprietary using existing social media. Most rating system are business-centric as they promote the business, EveRated aims to be user-centric as you choose what you rate and how you share it.

Features include:
* Create Ratings with Pictures from your camera or get images from google image search
* Add location information to ratings (Added to the rating when sharing using e-mail. Twitter/Facebook geo info to be added in later versions)
* Share ratings with friends using twitter, facebook or e-mail
* Ratings posted to public twitter accounts will be visible in the "Browse Ratings" view under the Twitter tab

All feedback and suggestions will be appreciated.

Get everated on the Android Market or at http://www.shockinggrey.com - The Home of EveRated

Thank you

Image Image

Image Image
ezuall
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby ezuall » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:29 am

A problem was reported regarding fresh installations of EveRated from version 0.5. This has been fixed in EveRated 0.6.

Cheers
ezuall
ezuall
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby sidre » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Hi,

I haven't tried out your app, but I think it's a nice idea. What I would miss, however, is a suggestion system like the one at everyonesacritic.net. There, a "rating difference" between you and each other user is calculated. You can then find users with similiar taste and look at their movie lists to find out what they liked and you haven't rated yet. This system makes for great movie suggestions and would make this a killer app.

Cheers,
Simon
sidre
Freshman
Freshman

Postby ezuall » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 am

Thanks for the feedback, that sounds like a great idea, I'll definitely look into it.

Cheers
Ezuall
ezuall
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application