Dynomaster provides the following features:
- Record the following track data: position, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, absolute time, elapsed times, and power (HP or kW).
- Record your data using multiple trigger modes: by movement, delayed, or by speed.
- View 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, and 60 foot ETs. Create your own custom speed or distance ETs.
- View your track data with graphical analysis on your phone.
- Replay your track data instantly on your phone.
- Share your track data via email, web posting, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- Send your data to Google Earth for desktop replay, analysis, and editing.
- Send your data as a spreadsheet for analysis in MS Excel or Open Office.
- Enable speech to have your speed and times spoken to you while you're racing.
- Provide real-time ET times and speed to your fans via Twitter.
- Supports metric and English units.