New version of Canvas! This update adds a few things such as an eyedropper tool, photo importing, a checkerboard background, a brush preview, and various other small features.
You can download Canvas by searching "Canvas" or "Canvas Pro" in the market!Changelog:
- This update adds a few things such as an eyedropper tool, photo importing, a checkerboard background, and a brush preview. New Features:
- Exit button added in operation panel
- Photo importing now enabled
Any bug reports would be great if something doesn't work
- Eye Dropper tool added
Press and hold on one spot on the canvas to bring it up.
If you want to allow lifting up your finger when choosing a color, change the setting in the preferences.
- Set Background color of the palette for those who don't like teal
- Fast Rendering mode added (defaults to off)
Improves response times and overall speed, will cause you to run out of memory faster, meaning you will be able to use a lower number of layers or less undo states
- Option to draw above the finger
- Fancy rendering:
Shadow border on canvas when zoomed out added. Checkerboard pattern available for translucency indication.
- Max Width set to 70, Max Blur set to 20
- Brush Preview in the upper left Bug Fixes:
- Fixed loading image problems
- Better stability on the Nexus and current gen phones
- Layers are now added to the top
- Color picker easier to use on large screens
- Fixed various load/save bugs
- Various other bugsNotice:
Sadly enough, the free version of Canvas is now constrained to 2 layers. In order to use more than 2, you must buy the paid version (Canvas Pro). I hate to do it, but I do want some kind of return on my development time. The price as of now only $1.99 (the price of a pack of gum!), but I may raise it later if I add other features.
You can download/buy Canvas by searching "Canvas" or "Canvas Pro" in the market!
Thanks! As always, if you have any bugs, suggestions, concerns, or just want to chat, send me an email at android.guynoir@ gmail.com!