Hi I would like to introduce our 4th app
"Does it make sense for alarm clock app to want permission to record video or take picture? Probably not!"
"Average android phone have installed 15 - 30 applications that have camera permission and can be anytime misused to watch and spy on people. Each of 15 - 30 apps can anytime take picture or recording video. Most of the apps has internet permission and can transfer recorded content to the world."
- Protect your privacy from spying through phone camera
- Block and disable your phone camera by single click
- Multiple camera support (Front, Back, …)
- Show list of apps with camera permission (See security threats, spyware, malware threats)
- Use home screen widget for quick access
- Simple and clear design with 2 templates and multiple icon sets
- See all taken pictures (Prepared feature (November 2013))
Camera Block. Blocks your mobile device camera. Support widest range of android SDK and phone versions with lowest battery consumption (Less than 0.1% of battery consumption on android 4.0+ and 2% on previous android versions).
Application is distributed in 2 versions. Free version is limited - the camera can't be disabled between 18:00 - 22:00. It also contains ads.
Complete app gallery: See gallery
Video: See video