[APP][FREE] Best Shake App

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

[APP][FREE] Best Shake App

Postby adlgpy » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Many of us have experienced often one of the following moments:
1. A car is coming and you are not fast enough to run the camera app on time to take photos of the car.
2. You are for some reason suddenly in the dark and you are looking for your flashlight.
3. You sit on a bus/train listening to music and like to skip a song with no effort.
4. You enter a discussion and forgot to put the device on silent mode.
5. You are talking on the cell phone at a busy street and try to hear what your friend on the phone says.

Therefore, to avoid such situations in the future, a new app developed called Shake.
The app allows us to shake the device and as a result run different actions - even when the screen is turned off.

As part of the wide range of actions offered by the application that take place during the shaking, we can find:
• Running any application like Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
• Turning flashlight on / off.
• Changing the ringer mode - ring / vibrate / silent.
• Turning screen on / off.
• Expanding the status bar.
• Turning 3G on / off.
• Turning Wifi on / off.
• Turning auto rotate on / off.
• Turning auto brightness on / off.
• Turning speaker on / off.
• Control music player: skip track, start the player etc.

In the application settings we can find useful features - vibration feedback when shaking / sensor sensitivity control / setting different shaking methods: shaking horizontally or vertically, and more.

The app can be downloaded for free via Google Play and it is adjusted for Android 2.3 and above.

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .appshaker

Image Image
adlgpy
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: [APP][FREE] Best Shake App

Postby Rickikoska » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:31 am

Most people want to own a peaceful life or accompany their family members after work or in the weekends but however they are often annoyed by the mobile phone calls. Now with the invention of the cell phone jammer, this problem has been solved. Taken the size and the price into consideration, the silvery mini portable cell phone and GPS jammer is a good choice .Do you want to live in an environment that is cosy and you can do the thing naturally or want to live in the environment that being kept watching on by others and have no freedom? Of course for most people they will choose the former life style. However sometimes things always going on the opposite direction, why? As now a lot of people say that they are being tracked by the GPS device and have nothing to do with it. If they have know the jammer devices that called portable GPS jammer, which owns the ability of blocking the signals of the GPS tracking device, then their problem can be easily solve.
Rickikoska
Freshman
Freshman

Postby burtpulizzi » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:52 am

In your mind what is a GPS jammer and what can it do to help you? Only when you are in the situation that the GPS jammer is need you will understand how important and useful such kind of device is. Gaining more knowledge of the device? Just start and then you will have access to the best GPS jammer.
burtpulizzi
Freshman
Freshman

Postby CalebMcanelly » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:15 am

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers
CalebMcanelly
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application