Base Toucher - Stay in touch with friends

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Base Toucher - Stay in touch with friends

Postby Parakoos » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi,

My first Android application is finally out there. I'd like some feed back on it and hoping you can help out in that regard. The name of the application is Base Toucher.

Base Toucher helps you remember to stay in touch with friends and family. You can add friends from your contacts and set how frequently you should be in touch. Base Toucher will check your call logs daily and notify you if it's been too long since you last spoke to one of your friends.

As an example, you add 'John Doe' to your list of friends in Base Toucher. You decide that John is the kind of guy you really should speak with at a minimum every two weeks. Base Toucher checks your call log and finds that you spoke a week ago. If you don't talk for another week, Base Toucher would then alert you to the fact that it has been 14 days since you last spoke and maybe you'd like to give him a call.

Feed back can be given here, as ratings in the market or e-mailed to me. (e-mail is on the market)

Thanks for your time.

Gustav

PS. Base Toucher is under the 'Communication' category and should be easy to find with a simple search.
Parakoos
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application