Archos Market appslib.com

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

Archos Market appslib.com

Postby arnouf » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:08 am

Hi all,

I'm android developer like a lot of people here, and would to share with you information about another Android market made by Archos.

If you have developed or if you are developing applications, and they are on the Android Market - Great! - But these apps are only available for devices that have contracts with Google.

Archos, a major PMP manufacturer, has a real community of fans who are waiting for applications for their devices. This device is the first of a long product line (the first Archos phone should be available soon too!).

It's a new opportunity for your applications to find new fans! 

You can post your apps, for free, on the Archos Market called Appslib (http://www.appslib.com).

Today, only free applications are available for distribution on AppsLib, but Archos promises the possibility to distribute your paid apps soon !

Don't wait : more applications, more users, more fans...and more revenue (soon)!

So don't hesitate to post your app on this market too !
arnouf
Developer
Developer

Archos 5 IT for 1€

Postby arnouf » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:40 pm

I update my message because Archos launches a special operation for developers !

I you submit your app on their market place (appslib.com) and if your apps works correctly on a real device, the developer will receive a coupon of 228 euros !

If you know the Archos product, with this coupon, you can get the Archos 5 IT 8Gb for only 1 euro. Apparently, if this device, with 8Gb, is not available anymore, you can apply the coupon for another Android Archos device !

Great news :)
arnouf
Developer
Developer

Postby swordi » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:59 pm

hello

can you provide some more information or a link

it is possible for a developer from austria?? i would really love to get a device to test my apps.
swordi
Developer
Developer

Postby arnouf » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:01 pm

I'm going to post something today on frandroid.com (with an english translation) with more information.

Please, check the website

best
arnouf
Developer
Developer

Return to Promote your Android Application