The app assesses organization’s architecture characteristics and calculates a score to show the current maturity level. Each assessment can be stored separately and be retrieved for future reference. It is suitable for an organization to check its performance at regular interval for continuous improvement or for a consultant to keep track of assessments from various organizations.
- Web site (with screenshots): Architecture Maturity
- Google Play: Architecture Maturity
- AppBrain: Architecture Maturity | AppBrain Android Market
The Architecture Maturity Assessment model is adapted from the US Department of Commerce (DoC) IT Architecture Capability Maturity Model (ACMM).
It consists of six levels and nine architecture characteristics. Each characteristic is assessed and the results are consolidated to generate a maturity level.
The Result tab shows the assessment results - the current state and recommendations for improvement in each architecture area.
The Chart tab helps you visualize the assessment results by plotting on a radar chart.
A radar chart is useful for displaying observations of multi-dimensional data, and helps you visualize strengths/weaknesses or variation in maturity of different architecture characteristics.
This allows you to compare 2-3 assessments and visualize using a radar chart, with each assessment represented by a different colour.
A radar chart is useful for displaying observations of multi-dimensional data, and you can compare:
- Your organization's current and target maturity levels
- Your organization's measured maturity levels over time
- Your organization's maturity level against industry benchmarks
- Maturity levels of multiple organizations