AndMemory - Vocabulary Training Game

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

AndMemory - Vocabulary Training Game

Postby tec_help » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi anddev.org community,

I'd like to present to you my first application for Goole Android → "AndMemory" :)

It is a memory like vocabulary trainer game. If you have free time for instance on your way to university you can improve your language skills and have fun at the same time.
The big advantage of AndMemory is that you can build memory sets on your own with a OpenOffice Calc draft and a little converting tool.

Features
  • import/export functions
  • community page for more memory sets
  • create own Memory Sets with a OpenOffice draft
  • statistics about your progress

Links

QR-Code

Critique is welcome :) (but please don't criticize my bad English :D)
Last edited by tec_help on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tec_help
Freshman
Freshman

Postby tec_help » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 pm

AndMemory v0.87 is now available! I have made some internal changes and revised the views of the statistics and the memory set management. I hope they look more friendly now..

I'm also glad to inform you that we have five new memory sets with basic vocabulary for English, French, German and Italian in our filebase:

- English French Basic
- English German Basic
- English Italian Basic
- German French Basic
- German Italian Basic

Those sets are composed by Paul Hemetsberger for his great project dict.cc. He allows me to publish them as AndMemory *.amv files. Thank you Paul :-)
tec_help
Freshman
Freshman

Postby tec_help » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:00 pm

AndMemory v0.88 is now on the market!

I also released a commercial version for 1.99€. This version is ad free. If you don't like ad's but like the way you can learn vocabulary my app -> go buy it :D

QR-Code
tec_help
Freshman
Freshman

Postby tec_help » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:34 pm

I released a new patch a few minutes ago. Version 0.89 is now downwardly compatible to Android 1.5! Sorry to all people who tried to download AndMemory and got a "no application found" message.

I also released a new patch for the ODStoAMV converter. It is now called "AndMemory Converter" and is now able to convert MS Office Excel sheets (*.xls) to Memory Sets. I have also uploaded an adapted*.xls draft. You can download both on AndMemory.Tec-Help.de
tec_help
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application